At JDA Home Inspection we are held to the highest standard of practice. With over 15 years in the construction field we are completely certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors and we follow their standards of practice as well as their code of ethics.
We currently hold a Certified Master Inspector ranking. This is one of the highest levels a home inspection firm can achieve.
JDA Home Inspectors receive top notch training from InterNACHI and must adhere to InterNACHI’s standards including but not limited to:
· Pass InterNACHI’s Inspector Examination every year.
· Adhere to the industries Standards of Practice.
· Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
· Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires a minimum of 24 hours of continued education classes per year.
· Complete the InterNACHI ethics obstacle course.
· Pass the InterNACHI Standards of Practice quiz.
· Sign an affidavit legally agreeing to continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics, and educational requirements.
· Maintain an education log.
· Attend at least one chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years.
· Successfully complete InterNACHI’s comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination, Electrical course and examination, Plumbing course and examination, Inspector Safety course and examination, Wood Destroying Organism course and examination, 25 Standards course and examination, Moisture Intrusion course and examination, Water Heater TPR Valve course, Emergency Exit course, Log Home course and examination, Mold Inspection course and examination, Commercial Inspection course and examination, and Foundation Walls and Piers course and examination.
· Complete at least one advanced inspection course every two years.